Visiting our Farm
Thank you for choosing to visit our farm and farm store! We ask that you follow a few simple rules when visiting our farm:
- You are visiting a working farm and a business. You are a guest on the farm. Please respect any rules and signs displayed at the farm.
- Leave your pets at home as we have lots of farm animals!
- Park your vehicle in designated areas only.
- For your own safety, visit only identified areas and follow any signage.
- Please keep an eye on your children to ensure a fun, safe visit.
- Keep closed gates closed and opened gates open.
- Dispose of garbage in receptacles.
- Always wash your hands after touching any animals. Remember farm animals are domesticated, not tamed.
- We have several "Open Farm Days" during the year which guests are welcome to visit all of our animals, we do not permit guests to visit our animals on regular business days.