At Landman Gardens and Bakery we strive to provide you with easy, delicious, healthy recipes for you and your family. Rebecca, owner of Landman Gardens, grew up in a big family. Always playing an active role in helping to feed a large crowd, Rebecca has extended her love of cooking to producing some authentic recipes using her favourite cuts of pork, chicken and turkey.
Whether you are cooking for a crowd or a simple dinner for two we want you to be able to cook with confidence, knowing exactly where your ingredients came from. All of our meat is raised on our farm without the use of antibiotics, hormones or GMO's. Our farm is located just north of Grand Valley, Ontario.
Maple Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/3 cup Local Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1.5 lb Landman Gardens chicken drumsticks (4-6 drumsticks)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Combine syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in bowl.
3) Pour marinate over chicken drumsticks, marinate for 20 minutes (up to 24 hours).
4) Bake at 425 F for 40-45 minutes, serve!