Farm Store Assistant: Full time
Landman Gardens and Bakery is a family-operated business located just north of Grand Valley Ontario; we are committed to growing and producing the best quality food for our customers. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity to join our team, please read on. We will be accepting applications and resumes until April 15th at 5:00 pm. Apply Now!
General Position Description:
Full training will be provided. This position will have varied duties including:
- Creating attractive store displays and updating weekly
- Tracking store inventory
- Helping customers daily both in store and online
- Packaging orders for curbside, delivery and in store pickup
- Managing online store inventory and orders
- Inventorying wholesale products and researching new products
- Answering emails, phone calls and voicemails
- Maintaining a clean, well stocked, well organized store front
- Daily opening & closing duties
- Some responsibility of social media marketing
- Daily kitchen tasks
- Supervised by the store manager to maintain inventory and plan weekly/monthly
Mission: To maintain & create a wonderful shopping experience for Landman Gardens customers
Reports to: Rebecca (owner) & Store Manager
- Position is full time week 35-40 hours/week (Tuesday - Saturday)
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 10 pounds at all times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have own transportation to and from shifts
- Must be available Saturdays
- Start date flexible, but must start before June
We are looking for someone who:
· Is excited to join us at Landman Gardens!
- Has retail or kitchen experience, full training will be provided, but skills are an asset.
- Has the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrates time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently.
· Is detail oriented, with a desire and passion to create exceptional bakery products
· Displays a pleasant and polite demeanor
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please Apply now on our website! Applications will be accepted until March 18th at 5:00 pm.